Your privacy is important to us. It is Ink Worldwide DMCC’s policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, https://inkww.com/, and other sites we own and operate.
This policy is effective as of 23 February 2021 and was last updated on 23 February 2021.
– If you are a Customer
– What information does inkww.com collect?
– Our Use of Customer Information
– Sharing Customer Information
– Your Choices
– If you are an End User
– Information we Collect About End Users
– How We Collect End User Information
– How Do We Use User Information
– Sharing or Disclosing User Information
– Users’ Choices
– Links to Third-Party Websites
– Information Security
– Data Retention
– Cross-Border Data Transmission
– Children’s Privacy
– Comments and Questions
IF YOU ARE A CUSTOMER:
If you are a Customer of the Services, in addition to the User Information we collect, we may collect Personal Information that you are required to submit to us when you open an account with us, for purposes of engaging with us in a business relationship or to otherwise integrate our Services into your own sites, products, software and services. In which case, our data collection practices will be as follows:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT CUSTOMERS
inkww.com does not collect personally identifiable information unless our visitors voluntarily provide it to us. We do, however, collect certain types of information and ask for personal information in certain circumstances, such as when you set up an account. The following sections describe what type of information we collect, when we collect it and how we use it. In order to use certain functionality of the site, you will have to create a user account which requires you to submit certain personal information. When you register and create an account, we require you to provide us with the name of the web site, the name of the website owner or administrator, and phone number. Upon activating an account, you will select a password. Your email address and password will be used so you can securely access and maintain your account. You may also be asked for personal information to access certain areas of the Site.
OUR USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We use Customer information in order to (i) render our Services and contact Customers that express their will to communicate with us and/or engage with the Services; (ii) communicate with Customers and respond to any inquiry or any other form of communications from Customers; (iii) providing Customers with newsletters, promotions, updates, and other information Customer may find useful, including via email.
- SHARING CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We may disclose or share Customer Information to a present or future (i) affiliate, parent companies and/or subsidiaries that help us with facilitating the Services or operating the Website; (ii) services providers, agents, contractors, vendors and any other individual or entity which requires access to Customer Information in order to perform their functions; (iii) other Customers, to the extent required to render the Services and consented by Customer.
- YOUR CHOICES
As a Customer of us, you have certain rights concerning your Customer Information, including: edit, correct, verify, update or delete your Customer Information. If you wish to exercise any of those rights, you may do so by contacting us directly at: email@example.com. In addition, any email communication we send to you, will include an opt- out / unsubscribe option that you can directly exercise via the email communication. Please note that if you choose to unsubscribe from email communication, we may still hold your account information and Customer Information and may contact you for updates regarding your use of the Services or any other relevant account information.
IF YOU ARE AN END USER:
If you are an End User of the Services, the following data privacy practices are relevant for you:
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT END USERS
When you visit the Site or access, interact or engage with the Services, we may collect some information about such use as dependence of the type of the Service (and respective technology) with which you interact. Such information generally includes the following: device information (such as type, operating system type, version and language), your user agent, that includes the browser type, version and language from which you access or use the Services, the domain or URL of the website you browse in which the Platform is integrated, and the Services are displayed or served. We may also collect the IP address of the device that accessed to the Services for purposes of bot or real End User validation and fraud detection, in which case such data is retained separately from other data items with no ability to correlate the IP address with other data (User Information). IP address may also be used to extract aggregated, non identifiable information, such as the country and region of the End Users and to facilitate demand bidding. User Information and Customer Information will be jointly referred to as Information.
- HOW WE COLLECT END USER INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE USE USER INFORMATION?
As stated above, we use your personal information such as your name, address, billing and mailing address for billing purposes when we charge you for the use of your account. We also will use your email address to contact you when we provide customer support. In addition, from time to time, we may also use your email address to send you information on updates to the site, or if you choose to be included, to alert you to offerings from other companies that we are affiliated with. We will not ever sell your email address or send you offerings from companies that we are not affiliated with. We may also provide aggregated information about our visitors to outside parties from time to time. We may use the information we collect to tailor your experience through the site by displaying content according to your interests and preferences, providing a faster method for you to access your account and submit information to us and allowing us to contact you, if necessary.
- Additional uses for the data are:
- Validation of users as humans and anti-fraud monitoring;
For any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion or law enforcement requirement.
- SHARING OR DISCLOSING USER INFORMATION
- We do not share Personal Information about you with Third Parties, except for the following circumstances:
- Anti fraud purposes where a third party monitoring body or certifier of such third is require to maintain and audit a black list of IP addresses.
- Enforcement. We may share your Information with any third party if we believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (b) enforce our terms and conditions, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; and/or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our Services, system network or technology, our affiliated entities, our users, yourself, and/or the public.
- Third Party Partners. we may submit non-personal information that is cookie based to advertiser and other third parties in aggregated form for the purpose of providing the activity reports, market research advertising or other purposes.
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we or one of our affiliated entities is acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or otherwise sells all or part of our/its assets, we may (and hereby reserve the right to) transfer or assign the Personal Information and other information we have collected or received. In such case, we will require the acquiring entity to post its data practices and provide you with any of your rights as per the jurisdiction of your residency.
- Other Third Parties. We may send or otherwise share End User Information to/with various third parties that help us with our business operations that help us, operate and improve our Services. These third parties may have their own privacy policies that they adhere to, and we require them to make it available whenever their services are provided. We recommend you revisit such privacy policies when those third parties render their services directly to you. Also, these third parties may be based (and their servers may be located) anywhere in the world.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- INFORMATION SECURITY
We, and third party services/affiliate entities implement data security systems and procedures to secure the information transmitted, processed and stored in our computer servers and systems. For example, the Site is encrypted by using SSL and so as any other information at transport, we periodically review our information and data collection practices to ensure constant monitoring, we use third party processing and serving services that implement various information security standards and certifications (at rest and transmission), and we monitor and filter access to data when it comes to personnel in our organization. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security, as there is no such thing when it comes to the world- wide network. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Services and our servers are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks. If you have any questions about our security and safeguards efforts, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DATA RETENTION
Unless we are instructed otherwise by applicable laws, we retain Information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services, operate them, monitor them, and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSMISSION
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Services are not designed to attract children under the age of 16. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 16. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 16, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us in accordance to the contact information set forth below.
- COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS